If you had to chose one..

travelingmom37

We will be cruising Alaska in late June. I am trying to select only a few of the pricier excursions.

We are already booked for a whale watching trip in Icy Straight.

Opinions on choosing between:

-Juneau Glaciar Adventure w/ Era.

-Misty Fjords Floatplane w/ Taquan

Still considering day options in Seward, we will have just returned from Denali and be on-route to our ship.

Thanks for the Help!

I don't know about the glacier trip but would take a glacier over the float plane- the float planes are great but the glaciers, if you ship doesn't offer an off ship option (a smaller ship that allows you to visit the glacier up close and personal without the long trip to the big glaciers), are amazing. If your ship offers this excursion- do that and then the floatplane. If that all makes sense?

i have flown over the fjords in ketchikan and it was a awesome tour but i would love too do the glacier flight tour also. can you do both?? the whale watching tour is also a must for me. it is so hard too decide on only a few tours when there are so many wonderful ones too do. it just cements it in stone that you need too go again to do the tours you missed the cruise before. :D

We will be cruising Alaska in late June. I am trying to select only a few of the pricier excursions.

We are already booked for a whale watching trip in Icy Straight.

Opinions on choosing between:

-Juneau Glaciar Adventure w/ Era.

-Misty Fjords Floatplane w/ Taquan

Still considering day options in Seward, we will have just returned from Denali and be on-route to our ship.

Thanks for the Help!

You have some tough choices to make, if you have to make them??? If possible, do all that you can, including the consideration of a Kenai Fjords boat tour.

Have you looked into using purchased coupon books for possible savings? At this point there may be no availability, but I would still inquire.

You have some tough choices to make, if you have to make them??? If possible, do all that you can, including the consideration of a Kenai Fjords boat tour.

Have you looked into using purchased coupon books for possible savings? At this point there may be no availability, but I would still inquire.

Yes, i have the Toursaver book. That is where I found these options.

Is Taquan Air a respected company?

Thanks!

Yes, i have the Toursaver book. That is where I found these options.

Is Taquan Air a respected company?

Thanks!

Yes, they are the ship contractor and a large company.

You really need to make these decisions, now. If you haven't already reserved flights, you may already be too late for any coupon usage. They are very limited in their acceptance. At this point, you may want to consider, calling your vendors of interest, and seeing if any availabity for the coupon usage, then just book that tour.

Yes, they are the ship contractor and a large company.

You really need to make these decisions, now. If you haven't already reserved flights, you may already be too late for any coupon usage. They are very limited in their acceptance. At this point, you may want to consider, calling your vendors of interest, and seeing if any availabity for the coupon usage, then just book that tour.

Hi Again,

We booked the Glacial Adventure and were able to use our coupon.

Do you think a three hour Kenai Fjords Cruise is sufficent? I want some time to hang out in Seward as well.

Hi Again,

We booked the Glacial Adventure and were able to use our coupon.

Do you think a three hour Kenai Fjords Cruise is sufficent? I want some time to hang out in Seward as well.

You really should do the 6 hour tour if possible instead of spending more time seeing Seward. It is a great excursion which I would do again if I were in Seward.

Archived