The Quest on The Oasis

We are going on the Oasis in 3 weeks and just wondering if this ship has the Quest. We are bringing our 10 month old and have to book nursery time slots the first day on board so if they do in fact do the quest it would be great to know a head of time, what day and time so we can plan on the nursery. Anyone have any info on this? We are doing the western caribbean.

We are going on the Oasis in 3 weeks and just wondering if this ship has the Quest. We are bringing our 10 month old and have to book nursery time slots the first day on board so if they do in fact do the quest it would be great to know a head of time, what day and time so we can plan on the nursery. Anyone have any info on this? We are doing the western caribbean.

They definitely have Quest but I don't know the day and time. It could change from cruise to cruise also so you might have to wait till you board to know for sure. It's a "not to be missed" show though - one of the highlights of our cruise :D

Patty as of February of this year its on the 4th day and doors open at 11:15pm and the quest starts at 11:45. Hope that helps and have a great cruise.:D

What is the Quest? I'll be on the Oasis soon and if it's not to be missed I want to see it

It's a secret, but not to be missed. Make sure you go to it. You will laugh so much; don't want to give to much away.

I know it will be in the latter part of your week as opposed to the start of your week, maybe Day 5? You can go to Guest Relations when you board and they will be able to tell you the exact night. You could also use the "Search this Forum" function back on the main page and look for Western Compasses which members may have posted.

Enjoy your cruise with baby. :)

Thanks, was worried they didn't do it on the "big" ships. We will def go to the service desk the first day and ask. I actually did try the search for the compass but didn't find an updated one.

We were on the February 26th sailing and in the middle of the week Quest took place. We have been to the "show" many times in the past and have always recommended it our friends, but this time the theater was half filled and basically we felt it was a flop because of lack of attendance and/or consideration. We think you have to feel the crowd out and see what the age of persons are, next time we will have to decide if it is worth the wait of staying up or doing something different.

Archived