San Juan - confused on which port

lovetocruise79

We are leaving from San Juan for a 7 day cruise, I have heard their are 2 ports, 1 if you are in port for the day and another if your cruise actually leaves from SJ. Does anyone know the actual name of the port I will be leaving from? Thanks :confused:

We are leaving from San Juan for a 7 day cruise, I have heard their are 2 ports, 1 if you are in port for the day and another if your cruise actually leaves from SJ. Does anyone know the actual name of the port I will be leaving from? Thanks :confused:

What did Carnival tell you when you called?

You will be getting on at the port in Old San Juan. Look for a thread here that is called "All things Victory" and you'll get tons of information on the Victory. Happy Sailing.

Archived