Fly Snooze Cruise Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn

samedaynurse

Does anyone have experience with this Package ? We are going on a Disney cruise with a group of 7 including 3 children and it sounds so good with all the plans made at one time.....airport pick up to hotel, transfer to cruise terminal next day, breakfast and a pick up at the Cruise terminal to take you back to the airport. They say they even have carseats for the children. This hotel is only a ten minute ride from Port Canaveral. I just thought I would check for any good or not so good comments from people who know before I make a decision. Thanks so much in advance

Jan

Does anyone have any experience with this package ? We are doing a Disney Cruise with a group of 7 and 3 young children and this sounds perfect. The package includes airport pick up, transfer to hotel , breakfast, transfer to cruise terminal the next day and pick up at the cruise terminal post cruise with transport to the Orlando Airport. They state they have carseats for children. It would just be so easy to plan everything at one time and not have to worry about it, I thought I would check for people who might have something good or not good to say before I pursue any further. Thanks for your help

Jan

I just booked this hotel, but not the Snooze/Cruise package. Check out Trip Advisor as well.

• 3 years later...

First, while you did do a search, this thread is 3 years old.

Second, while I have not stayed there, I drove past it a couple weeks ago when I was in Cocoa...honestly it does not look like the best place in the world...it seems to get beaten up by sheer volume of guests..

There are lots of companies that will take you from Orlando to Cocoa Beach...Cocoa Beach SHuttle and travelynx are just 2.

Are you renting a car? You could probably do a one way rental..

You're also looking a year ahead, and most hotels are only open to book 330 days out so you might be too early...

If you post back dates, budget, number of people, etc, we may be able to provide more help

Also, price things out individually....seems they use Travelynx to get from MCO to the hotel, so you're paying for that, just rolled into the rate....

There are better places...for instance, the Four Points by Sheraton (just across the road), Courtyard, Hampton Inn..etc etc

Edited by megr1125