Marina La Reserve?

skandls

Jim and Stan, is the dinner in La Reserve the same dinner that they would serve for the suite passengers?

Thanks.

Yes, the food in La Reserve (and in all of the specialty restaurants) is the same for everyone who eats there.

The only difference in the food served to Suite and non -suite guests is in the Room Service menu.

Jim and Stan, is the dinner in La Reserve the same dinner that they would serve for the suite passengers?

Thanks.

Yes, the food served in La Reserve, and in all of the Specialty Restaurants, is the same for everyone who eats there.

The only difference in the food served to Suite versus Non-Suite Passengers is in the Room Service Menu.

The only difference in the food served to Suite and non -suite guests is in the Room Service menu.

So are you saying for the Suite guests special dinner it is from the room service menu & not the 2 standard menus from La Reserve:confused:

I know I am not the only one confused ;)

Hi Jim and Stan.

Thanks. I was referring to the dinner for the OVO Suite Passengers. Is the menu for that dinner the same as the dinner served for the La Reserve evening?

Sorry guys, I misinterpreted the question.

The OVO passenger dinner is now called "the chefs patio dinner", even though (on the Marina) it is no longer served on a Patio.

They use the La Reserve room, but the dinner is not from one of the "standard" La Reserve menu's.

For us, it was an amuse, six courses and four wines, yet they managed to keep it very light and intriguing. There was a lobster gastrique that was particularly memorable.

Thanks, Jim and Stan and Goldman for the replies. I guess I am wondering and trying to decide if one would want to go to La Reserve if they will be going to the OVO Suites dinner. If they are really different, then maybe we would, but if they're the same, then I'm not sure.

Archived