do we have to pay for all beverages on board?

gabbie83

No lemonade? Really? That pretty much sucks!

On my first cruise, we blended in at times with the "soda" crowd. That is, most bartenders didn't care to check. I think we paid for.... 4 sodas? It was funny to pay $2.50 for a 12oz can of soda. But they opened it and provided a little napkin to hold the can. They made that one special soda. lol Our problem was we just pigged out at breakfast and a drop of any liquid would've had made us explode! When breakfast finally settled and we were ready for a snack/lunch, we were ready to start sipping on an alcoholic beverage until dinner when... there was lemonade available!!!!

how much dose just a soad cost vs the plan

Cans of soda run around $2.25 with the 15% gratuity added versus $6.25 per day for unlimited fountain soda.

I believe milk is available at meals also (white or chocolate).

I was going to ask about milk for kids. My daughter is a big milk drinker, and I'd much rather her drink milk than soda on the cruise.

Me, I'm very happy with iced tea, and my wife likes water with lemon, so we will skip the soda card, as we did last time.

Can you bring your own bottle of alcoholic beverage on board?

I was going to ask about milk for kids. My daughter is a big milk drinker, and I'd much rather her drink milk than soda on the cruise.

Me, I'm very happy with iced tea, and my wife likes water with lemon, so we will skip the soda card, as we did last time.

Can you bring your own bottle of alcoholic beverage on board?

You can bring all the wine you'd like at $15 corkage fee per bottle. You can't (officially) bring other alcohol on board, but there are plenty of threads devoted to doing so. You can pre-order a bar set-up for your cabin.

One way we save $ and drink good stuff is to bring the single serve packets of Crystal Light and put them in ice cold water....tastes soooo good....and takes up practically no packing space when we take them out of the boxes and put them all in a ziplock baggie.

Also, we ordered coffee from room service every day as our "wake-up" call. At this time we also ordered orange juice and cranberry juice and stored it in the refrigerator. Although someone did mention that at the kids buffet you can get juice all day--however, it is often convwenient to ahve it right there in your room.

Archived