Compasses - Get your new Oasis western compasses here!

Compasses , get your new Oasis of the Seas western compasses here!

I know a lot of people with upcoming western itinerary cruises on the Oasis, like us, have been looking for updated compasses reflecting the new schedule and swap in formal nights since the addition of Falmouth. These are from the April 2-8, 2011 sailing and are thanks to the hard work and effort of CC'ers CruisinBob in Mass and MisterMom! You guys rock! :D

I have'nt been able to find any recent Oasis western itinerary compasses or planners for the 14 and younger set. If anyone has any (teens 12-14, ages 3-11, Royal Babies & Tots, etc.) can you post a link here or email me (use my screen name floridapalms at att.net) and I will upload them and post link. Pretty please.

Thanks again to all you great CC'ers who are paying it forward by sharing reviews, pictures, compasses, etc. with those of us who are waiting our turn to sail on Oasis of the Seas.

~ Judy

Thank you so much! I'm assuming that everything will be the same on the Allure, just one day later.

You're welcome.

Um, sorry but no. You will be on a different ship and sailing a different itinerary (eastern). While there will be a lot of same activities, there will also be different ones and the venues may have different names. But online there are compasses for the January 9, 2011 eastern sailing of the Allure.

I used to love reading the reviews but now I adore reading the Compass.

I want to go now! I have to wait till November,

So much to do! Its actually a very good planning tool. I like the idea that you can book the shows online. It gives a schedule of fun that you do not

have to think about "what am i going to do after dinner" or just kind

of wandering around asking yourself "at what bar do I want to have

that champagne cocktail?"

I WAS on the Liberty a few months back and there was not half of what

the Oasis has to offer. Really looking forward!

You are all very welcome!

Still haven't found recent Oasis western itinerary compasses or planners for the 14 and younger set. If anyone has any (teens 12-14, ages 3-11, Royal Babies & Tots, etc.) can you post a link here or email me (use my screen name floridapalms at att.net) and I will upload them and post link. Pretty please.

~ Judy

Happy sailing to all ~ Judy & Don (and Robbie )

Thank you CruisinBob in Mass, MisterMom, and FloridaPalms for getting us the cc's. It's been a long time coming and planning for the 7 days are becoming easier thanks to your efforts.

You're welcome. :)

Yes it looks like you really have to plan if there are certain activities you don't want to miss on the Oasis. RCCL tells you to make advanced reservations for the shows and specialty restaurants but w/o the compasses giving you some idea of the activities, I can see where those reservations may conflict with non-ticketed shows and activities.

While certain shows and/or activities may change or be rescheduled, reviewing these compasses helps.

Of course if you don't get to see or do everything you want, you can use that as an excuse to just sail on her again! :D

~ Judy

Hi, Cr8z4cruzn...see you on the Oasis in 57 days!!!

Hello ICruise. Counting down the days. Hopefully I'll make the M&M...I was looking at the Cruise Compasses-- with all there is to do on the ship I could possibly get caught up in the moment.

We sail on Oasis TOMORROW :)

I have enjoyed reading these to my family during our 10 hour drive to Florida, it has been the perfect way to pass the time and a big help making plans for our days :D

Omgshh! 10 hours?! Wow I rather take a flight but I guess it also saves money. It would take us 20 hours to get there.

We sail on Oasis TOMORROW :)

I have enjoyed reading these to my family during our 10 hour drive to Florida, it has been the perfect way to pass the time and a big help making plans for our days :D

And my DH complains about the 5 hour drive!

Anyway, glad I could help you pass the time. Just a reminder these compasses are from the April 2nd sailing. I doubt things will change but can't be sure so YMMV.

Have a fantastic cruise!

~ Judy

Archived