It appears Cotton has left us

bwellen

I noticed on a thread in another section of the boards, that "Cotton" who has been very helpful to people by answering New Orleans related questions has left the Cruise Critic message boards.

Here's the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=147038

Cotton basically just said that they had been spending too much time on the boards and just had to get away and get more useful things done. (I can relate to that)

Just thought I would post this since I noticed that people were still directing questions towards him and were not getting answers.

I noticed on a thread in another section of the boards, that "Cotton" who has been very helpful to people by answering New Orleans related questions has left the Cruise Critic message boards.

Here's the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=147038

Cotton basically just said that they had been spending too much time on the boards and just had to get away and get more useful things done. (I can relate to that)

Just thought I would post this since I noticed that people were still directing questions towards him and were not getting answers.

Cotton is a HER. Yes, she is taking some time off and her help will be sorely missed. She will be back though. She just needed a break.

• 4 weeks later...

That's ok, Bwellen. This lady appreciates your kind words! (Thx, Dan.)

I'm Baaaaack! Sorta. Took a little vacation to L.A. for some California sun and a visit w/daughter. I'll be here off and on - but really do need to concentrate on the other parts of my world. My friends say I'm always on the computer, and have no time for them.:D

Archived