Carnival Glory - Canadian Cruises & Room Questions

Dressagelvr

Sounds like you had a very nice time.

Did you book the city tour through CCL also? Do you mind my asking what they charge for that.

Thanks, any info would be appreciated.

We booked both tours thru CCL. The city tour was $30, and the hopper tour was $40. Both well worth what we paid. Enjoy!

I'm taking the Glory on a Canadian cruise on June 13th. My only hope that the weather is decent for the trip. We will be in back of ship on deck 7 with a balcony. Really looking forward to it.;)

Wonder if you might be my neighbor...I'll be in 7442 on that same sailing.

Was on the Glory last week. Deck 9 (Lido) room 9264. Make sure your rooms are well away from the elevators. Was very noisy with all the people coming and going and they did not know how to use their "indoor voices". lol Other than that , was fine. Seems the doors are thin though so you hear everything going on outside your cabin. Youll enjoy the ship so have a wonderful time!!

Will be on the Glory this June. How do you sign up for the Behind the Fun Tour? We had a chance to meet the Captain, crew and visit the bridge on our last cruise. It was set up with a meet and greet thru cruise critic via a roll call thread. I joined the roll call thread for this cruise, but no mention of tour. Thanks

Will be on the Glory this June. How do you sign up for the Behind the Fun Tour? We had a chance to meet the Captain, crew and visit the bridge on our last cruise. It was set up with a meet and greet thru cruise critic via a roll call thread. I joined the roll call thread for this cruise, but no mention of tour. Thanks

Just go to the excursion desk when you board. It cost us $95 pp on the Dream. They only did it once, and took 12 people.

Archived