What to buy on the ship

Sunset Rider

IMHO there is NOTHING that is a "deal" on the ship. Everything you have to pay for is more than on land, but if it adds to your experience you have to price "that" in.

So Im going to be on the Paradise for my next cruise.. what are the deals onboard.

We check out sale merchandise and sometimes buy it. We always buy one of the model ships to add to our collection. Our family room mantle looks like a busy day in St. Thomas. :p

We do usually buy some small souvenirs for friends and relatives. Other than that, we are lookers, not buyers.

Doc

Last month I bought a white hoodie. Loved it but when I washed it when we got home it shrunk at least 1.5 sizes :( ... but dh bought me a beautiful tanzanite and diamond ring, earrings and pendant a few cruises back that I absolutely love :)

I buy the ship magnet for the fridge and a magnet for each port of call in the gift shop or in port a local shop .i discovered the $10.00 last cruise and brought some watches to ware to work instead of my citezens night hawk echo drive that i bought on my carnival holiday cruise.and the cheapest i could find it was on line for $20.00 more then what i paid on the ship and no tax or shipping add another 30.00 to that so i got a good deal . My next cruise i will be buying booze cause im not flying this time

Archived