Last Minute Upgrade...

aussieonwater

Princess is different then Carnival.

With Princess, you can check your Cruise Personalizer and can tell immediately if you have received an upgrade or if you have a cabin number. There are no back doors with Princess - they don't hide this.

This happened to me just this morning. Checked my email, there was a message from my TA. Went to the personalizer and we were assigned our cabin with over 5 months until our sailing. We had booked an AE mini suite guarantee and were just upgraded (within category) to an AA midship cabin.

As soon as the TA was notified, it was also placed in the Personalizer. That is where you need to check for your cabin assignment on a daily basis.

Best of Luck!

We had booked an AE mini suite guarantee and were just upgraded (within category) to an AA midship cabin.

As soon as the TA was notified, it was also placed in the Personalizer. Best of Luck!

I am pulling that you get upgraded just one more level :)

Congrats on the AA - good location!

Thanks Coral! I am doubting that would happen and I am quite happy with what I was assigned, thrilled in fact, as we also had a price drop on this guarantee which saved me a bunch, but I guess you just never know when miracles can happen. Thanks for the good wishes.

Toto, it could very well happen. Last year we also booked an AE gty and was almost immediately upgraded to AA. Approximately 1 month prior to sailing we were upgraded to a full suite. So, those things do happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:D

This happened to me just this morning. Checked my email, there was a message from my TA. Went to the personalizer and we were assigned our cabin with over 5 months until our sailing. We had booked an AE mini suite guarantee and were just upgraded (within category) to an AA midship cabin.

As soon as the TA was notified, it was also placed in the Personalizer. That is where you need to check for your cabin assignment on a daily basis.

Best of Luck!

Great news re Upgrade...Kruisey

Archived