Dear Hosts

Murphey

How about a "Sticky" for the new forms for Shareholder Benefit and Military Benefit. It's something that's relatively new and lots of people use. A link to the forms would be great ongoing for everyone to refer to without opening new threads....

Just a thought.

How about a "Sticky" for the new forms for Shareholder Benefit and Military Benefit. It's something that's relatively new and lots of people use. A link to the forms would be great ongoing for everyone to refer to without opening new threads....

Just a thought.

And a good one at that! Goes to how the "Law" isn't what it's cracked up to be! :-)

What a GREAT suggestion! It will help those who qualify for this great program. Since the program can be modified, the recent addition of the application form is included in this link. So at the very least a sticky could provide this link to this Special Military Program which Princess modifies if there are any changes:

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/additional_faq/military_program.jsp

OR - we could just keep it a secret!!! :-)

I got my stuff together earlier this afternoon and sent both the Shareholder and the Military Benefit requests in. My Shareholder email was sent at 1:58. I didn't get a confirmation email back until 2:18!!!! Way to go Princess!!!!

Definately a good idea. :D I faxed my military information on the 9th., & got an e-mail from my TA on the 15th - 4 business days later, that I had my credit posted for my two upcoming cruises. I was somewhat concerned from reading posts from people who said they sent in their paperwork, and two or three weeks later had't heard anything.:(

I was at Friday Happy Hour so I was slow getting to this - fortunately someone already forwarded the "Sharholder" form (spelling their's not mine).

Give that geek you live with a hug for us!

I was at Friday Happy Hour so I was slow getting to this - fortunately someone already forwarded the "Sharholder" form (spelling their's not mine).

Give that geek you live with a hug for us!

Thanks Brian. Consider him hugged. He's had a tough week - tooth extraction. Hope you had a great happy hours....not a typo there.

Hugs to you and Sue!!!:D {{{}}}}

Ginger

Archived