IE 17th or 24th May Anyone going?

moto9

Moto, have a good one :D I know you will. just don't drink to much of the Strongbow ...leave some for me next month :p

Thanks RR. No problem with the Strongbow! A little white wine and a few cocktails each day will suffice! :D By the way, where is she (IE) today? I couldn't find her on the map.

Mo. :)

Hi Mo

Less than 3 weeks for me. I've been greedily looking at the IE later in the year. Time for another cruise.;)

Jan

Hi Jan. Won't be long in going in! Have a great time just in case I don't manage to get on here again before you go! :eek:

Must try and take a few notes this time so I can do a review! ;)

Once you start looking at the cruises you will soon be off again!

Hi Jan. Won't be long in going in! Have a great time just in case I don't manage to get on here again before you go! :eek:

Must try and take a few notes this time so I can do a review! ;)

Once you start looking at the cruises you will soon be off again!

Hi Mo

I don't know about you but I can't wait. It's been so cold today I got all my winter clothes back out, I can't believe it.:eek:

Someone on Trip Advisor said that it could get chilly in Fuerteventura at night even in July so now I don't know what to pack.:confused:

Jan

Hi Gingerlyn

I know how you feel! We were exactly the same last year after booking our first cruise. We got to the point of almost cancelling! :eek: Thanks to the good folks on this site we didn't & really enjoyed our cruise. As you see we're off again on Tuesday! :D Don't expect 5*. It doesn't claim to be. We loved the relaxed, friendly atmosphere & just hope it is still the same. Just be determined to enjoy it!! :cool:

Mo.:)

Hi Mo

Thanks for your words of comfort feeling much better about it now, had some good feedback and quite looking forward to it.

GL :)

Thanks Jan for your positive advice,feeling a bit more confident now. Just wondered do I need to take a cardi in case it gets a bit chilly of an evening?

GL :rolleyes:

Hi GL

Yes, always take a cardi for the evenings outside on deck. Inside is really warm but remember you are out in the middle of the cold sea most nights and a stroll on deck late on can get a bit chilly at any time of year. That said before sailaway it's usually nice and warm near the land so unless you like to stroll the decks in the middle of the night you should be fine. lol.:):)

Jan

[iothers-012.gif

others-012.gif

have a nice time Mo,and do'nt forget to tidy up for me.:D

Good grief!! You're looking a bit green round the gills tonight, lol.:eek: Been on the sauce again?:D

Jan

Hooray! our tickets have arrived. :D I have not seen anyone else mention the above dates! Are we 3 the only ones going?? :eek: Really looking forward to our 2nd Cruise on Island Escape - Marinas & Monuments/Escape to the Med - back to back!! :D Can you see I'm getting excited?? :cool:

Hi Moto, we are also onboard the island escape on the 24th may....This will be our first cruise and after speaking to many friends who have been on board ,They have all raved about this ship.....also with only three days to go thomsons are still selling cabins so it looks like it wont be packed out

Hi Drue

The way I look at any new kind of holiday is to expect nothing then anything better is a bonus. The people that are disappointed are the ones who expect the Queen Mary. RR never goes anywhere else and we're off for our 2nd on the IE in July. Right! I'm off to do my countdown clock.:D:D

Jan

Archived