Another cabana rental question

Was this the CL or the DL your talking about...What level of C&A are you? Glad it worked out for you..That first day onboard is usually confusing in the lounges..but the cabana booking when you gave them your SeaPass card or cabin # they took your request no questions asked :confused::eek:

It was the concierge lounge on Oasis deck 11 after next to the library. I'm platinum C&A. When I handed her my seapass to charge the cabana I specifically mentioned that I wasn't in a suite and if that would be a problem and she looked surprised that I asked. Ultimately I didn't shaft a suite holder out of a cabana since one or two of them were empty. That surprises me on a ship like Oasis, the cabanas are always the beach/water highlight of our cruise. It's really the only day we lay out at either the beach or the pool.

The mistake was made by Rahul. But if I was the suite guest that didn't get the cabana, I would have complained royally. Mistakes do have consequences.

My husband was in the CL when the group of suite guests were told they didn't get the Cabana they requested and were told they had. They did complain royally, one guest in particular. They were very unhappy, for a couple days. It was mentioned on more than one occasion.

I would have to think there would have been a consequence.

My husband was in the CL when the group of suite guests were told they didn't get the Cabana they requested and were told they had. They did complain royally, one guest in particular. They were very unhappy, for a couple days. It was mentioned on more than one occasion.

I would have to think there would have been a consequence.

They complained "royally"....haha, RCCL pun, good one!:)

We weren't able to reserve a cabana in March - we were #1 on the waitlist, but the full suites got them all. Fortunately one of our CC friends shared hers with us, and it was spectacular. I agree that RCI should invest in quite a few more of them - it was an amazing way to spend the day!

My daughter was on this cruise and was able to get a cabana. Her friends, however were not. They were disappointed about it but did share my daughter's cabana with them. (They were not the people that complained since they were put on a waiting list and didn't know the details as to why they didn't get it). I would think that the Concierge will not be giving cabanas to non-suite guests from now on until all suite guests were given first opportunity.

Archived