Cruise Compass - Freedom - Western Itinerary - April 3-10

Wow you did so much more work than I did! (See my signature). My cousin is sailing in May and will love to compare Compasses post renovation. Even though I had some old compasses ahead of time I still felt like I couldn't keep up with the activities (NOT a complaint though. We did another cruise line in Dec. and their ONLY activity at 11am on a sea day was "Come to the library & share your best sea adventure!" Ick!) I've had melanoma and can't spend hours by the pool so these compasses come in handy! Love lots to do~ Thanks!

Karen

Wow you did so much more work than I did! (See my signature).

Karen

Thanx for the compliment, but hubby did most of the work. I just remembered to get a 'clean' compass each day and then remind him to scan them all. :) We wanted to remember to take pictures of each nights menu. We didn't end up remembering.

Erika

Birdylady - do you know whether the Royal Tots and Toddler nursery was open - I don't any mention of it in the Compasses? Thanks.

Sorry, not having kids, we didn't really pay attention to those things. You might want to post on this review thread and see if she, or anyone following her thread knows.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1397500

Erika

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I am sailing on the FOS May 8 for an Eastern Itinerary, do you think the activity and dining schedules will still be similiar?

I have been looking for the FOS post drydock Cruise Compass for weeks now. You made my day when I saw them on this thread! Can't thank you enough! I will for sure return the favor and post the Eastern Itinerary Cruise Compass for all of my fellow CC's when I get back. :)

I am sailing on the FOS May 8 for an Eastern Itinerary, do you think the activity and dining schedules will still be similiar?

I have been looking for the FOS post drydock Cruise Compass for weeks now. You made my day when I saw them on this thread! Can't thank you enough! I will for sure return the favor and post the Eastern Itinerary Cruise Compass for all of my fellow CC's when I get back. :)

Would you please grab a 9-11 KIDS Compass to bring back and share? Thanks so much!

You are more than welcome. I would imagine the major items will be fairly similar but who knows. Something makes me think that the second formal night (i.e. LOBSTER!!!) for you guys is Friday. But don't hold me to it.

Make sure you watch Graham's (CD) morning show. (And late night adult show and quest). Aw heck, he's just funny. And also a good singer. Check out the show the last night.

Erika

Archived