Buying Leather in Barcelona

I never thought that Spain renowned for leather. I don't know what cruise tyou are on or the ports you will visit but, if Florenc eis one of the ports,you may wish to get some leather there.

I "googled" "leather in Spain" and then added Barcelona in the advanced search and got lots of places.

BCN has a lot of good leather shops,and if you ask anyone they can direct you or you will also find people hawking their stroes in the streets. If you are by chance going to Cadiz you will find good leather there as well as lower pricing.You can also try the Dept. Store to get a feel for what is out there.Know your prices and what you are looking for.

Just don't buy right on Las Ramblas - very pricey - take the side streets and you will find some good buys. I found a shoe shop once and wish to heavens I had bought three pairs of the shoes I had bought.

they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. Never seen anything like them since. And they don't look bad either ;)

what ports are you going to? the other poster is very correct, very good prices in certain ports. Have a great cruise :)

Archived