Ncl-rci b2b

vandals04

We want to do our first B2B in December but we plan on doing it on 2 different cruise lines. We are looking into doing Oasis - W. Caribbean followed by Epic - E. Caribbean. Has anybody done something like this before? Opinions?

We want to do our first B2B in December but we plan on doing it on 2 different cruise lines. We are looking into doing Oasis - W. Caribbean followed by Epic - E. Caribbean. Has anybody done something like this before? Opinions?

Good morning :). You'll find many different opinions on here. IMHO, lotsa moulah for big ships and airfare. What if the first has a problem, is late and you miss the transfer to the second ? I just wouldn't want the risk of that happening and really putting a damper on my vacation especially when the Epic does both.

Whatever you decide. Have fun :)

We are leaving in 5 days for the spring transatlantic on the NCL Sun. Once we reach Copenhagen (after 15 days) we will be cruising the Baltic on the RCCL Vision of the Seas which will be docked right near the SUN. I will come back at the end of May and let you know how this all worked out after our month vacation, but really looking forward to this new kind of B2B. Our only other B2B was in 2009 on the NCL Jade and that was an amazing trip!

We are leaving in 5 days for the spring transatlantic on the NCL Sun. Once we reach Copenhagen (after 15 days) we will be cruising the Baltic on the RCCL Vision of the Seas which will be docked right near the SUN. I will come back at the end of May and let you know how this all worked out after our month vacation, but really looking forward to this new kind of B2B. Our only other B2B was in 2009 on the NCL Jade and that was an amazing trip!

hey MARG...you and LAR have a FANTASTIC time...SAVE TRAVELS and SMOOTH SAILING:)

I did an Epic B2B. The shows and dinner menu in the MDR were only slightly different on each run.

If you don't mind the possible problems other poster listed, I would GO FOR IT.:D

Archived