Patiently Waiting

We are patiently waiting for RCCL to come out with their May 2012 schedule, well, maybe just one of us is;)..... Hurry up Royal Caribbean, pleast post your May 2012 schedule. We are looking at the 9 day out of Bayonne. We have April scheduled, but we are wanting May (warmer weather)

Thank you! We booked an open ended Next cruise a couple weeks ago while on FOS and I'm dieing to see what I can choose from for next year. It's bad enough when you don't have anything booked to look forward to, but to have nothing to even consider???? :eek:

On another thread, it was stated the next itinerary schedules release was supposed to be 4/18. Well... where is it?? It's not 4/19??

Erika

(p.s. sorry, not being patient. Bad me.)

I have been waiting for 3 weeks now for Fall 2012. I called RCCL back in March and they said that they were in the process of uploading the schedules....um it's been 3 weeks and still nothing for the US sailings. I check daily and frankly I am getting annoyed! LOL!

Yes, we check daily also. Still nothing for May, 2012. What are they waiting for? They usually have them posted by now.

We too waited patiently......then the announcement was made that Disney magic will be leaving from NY starting Spring 2012 and we booked it for August 2012. We kept inquiring about the 2012 Caribbean out of NY and each time we got a different story....while we've sailed Explorer at least once a year for the past 9 years, we're excited about the change!:)

I have been calling RCCL for the past month now and every time I get the same story - "it should be posted next week". Its getting fairly frustrating at this point.

Personally, I think they are having trouble filling the Allure and the Oasis and are holding out posting next year's schedule so more people may be inclined to book on one of the super mega ships.

Think about it - their fixed costs are much higher on those monsters! For my first cruise with RCCL, I'm not interested in these ships and hopefully they will post the schedule before I lose interest in RCCL altogether!

I too am patiently waiting for Baltimore Caribbean itineraries. I heard April 25 - as in - week of.

They are just toying with us. Next week, next week. Come one already - I've been very patient this year RCL - :o

• 3 weeks later...

Archived