In flight meals

On the quick links button (top right, just under your user name) in the dropdown box there is one that says "Open Contacts Box" in that it says "PM user" but when you try it you get a "You do not have permission to access this page"

Berwyn

On the quick links button (top right, just under your user name) in the dropdown box there is one that says "Open Contacts Box" in that it says "PM user" but when you try it you get a "You do not have permission to access this page"

Berwyn

Same here. I think I've seen that before and given up on it last year. Am I missing something?:) Anyone know?

I think I'm going to get the gazebo out. That's big news here, lol. Only out once last year as we missed the summer when we went to Turkey at the end of June.:eek:

Jan

Same here. I think I've seen that before and given up on it last year. Am I missing something?:) Anyone know?

I think I'm going to get the gazebo out. That's big news here, lol. Only out once last year as we missed the summer when we went to Turkey at the end of June.:eek:

Jan

Make the most of it Jan, this might be the summer. The breeze off the sea here is still very nippy. As nice as it is you still need a light jacket.

Berwyn

Make the most of it Jan, this might be the summer. The breeze off the sea here is still very nippy. As nice as it is you still need a light jacket.

Berwyn

It's down to the garden then, lol. Where's Kruzseeka gone?:)

Jan

Nice. Better than going to Spain. Apparently it's going to pour down there for the next few days.:eek:

Now for a bit of sunbathing.:):)

Jan

Lucky you, I've just spent a pleasant 40 mins in the hot sun with the drain rods rodding out our blocked main drain. :(

Berwyn

Lucky you, I've just spent a pleasant 40 mins in the hot sun with the drain rods rodding out our blocked main drain. :(

Berwyn

Funny you should say that. Our bath was emptying slowly the other day and I had a brainwave, I got the jetwasher up there and blasted the plughole a couple of times and shifted the blockage. Behing the shower curtain for safety of course, lol.

Nice way to spend a sunny afternoon, lol. I've just come in for a rest from the hot sun.:D:D

This is so off-thread from in-flight meals, lol.

Jan

This is so off-thread from in-flight meals, lol.

Jan

Not really, most of what was down there was the products of digestion :eek::D

That's the trouble with the town at sea level and parts of it below sea level. Nowhere for drainage.

Berwyn

Not really, most of what was down there was the products of digestion :eek::D

That's the trouble with the town at sea level and parts of it below sea level. Nowhere for drainage.

Berwyn

Do you mind! I've just had my tea, lol.:eek::eek:

Jan

How many people now pay for the in flight meals. We have declined them as our flight is only 3 hours and they were absolute rubbish last year when they were included on our long haul flight to Aruba. We were the last ones to be served and told we had to have what was left which was 2 vegetarian meals. 20 minutes later when I went to use the toilets the cabin crew were tucking into the beef stew and chicken meals although there were none left for us. At £15 return I think this is really poor value and we will never pay again.

So take your sandwich box and a flask:D

I think that compared to the prices in airports, £6 each way for a hot meal and a hot drink on the plane isnt too bad. Admittedly you dont get a choice and the portions aren't huge.

It's not the price for me, it's the quality and they charged £7.50 each way not £6. Imagine rows of catering workers on a trading estate with blue gloves on filling those trays by hand. Sandwiches for me.:):)

Jan

I think that compared to the prices in airports, £6 each way for a hot meal and a hot drink on the plane isnt too bad. Admittedly you dont get a choice and the portions aren't huge.

We only paid £15 for the airport lounge and can eat as much as we want and fill our stomachs with enough to keep us going till arrival. And also an alcoholic drink to steady the nerves before they go for those that need. (It's the only time I've ever seen DW drinking brandy at 5 a.m.

Berwyn

We never bother now with the meals unless going on long haul ,n then its to pass the time :D

By the way Berwyn pics are great ... going on the IE tomorrow for the Atlantic Sunrise ,,so wish me luck :D :D :D

mrs.c

We never bother now with the meals unless going on long haul ,n then its to pass the time :D

By the way Berwyn pics are great ... going on the IE tomorrow for the Atlantic Sunrise ,,so wish me luck :D :D :D

mrs.c

Thanks mrs.c.,

Glad you liked them. We took loads between the 3 of us. Some of the ones Delyth and Anthony took on their I-Phones were better than mine.

We've had 2 great cruises on her with none of the problems others have complained about.

have a great time, the intinerary looks fantastic apart from Casablanca.

Berwyn

mrs.c

Hi mrs.c,

Have a great time and don't forget the choccy eggs, lol.;)

Jan

Thanks mrs.c.,

Glad you liked them. We took loads between the 3 of us. Some of the ones Delyth and Anthony took on their I-Phones were better than mine.

We've had 2 great cruises on her with none of the problems others have complained about.

have a great time, the intinerary looks fantastic apart from Casablanca.

Berwyn

We have been to casablanca and done the mosque which was fab but dont think I will bother getting of there this time ,,, always have had

a great time on her regardless the weather :eek:

mrs.c

Archived