Time for Boarding?

We are on that cruise. Official boarding according to the docs is 2, leaving at 5. The general response to this question on this board seems to be, you can board as soon as the previous passengers disembark, often times by 10:30 ish.

Thanks. This is the first time on RCCL so I wasn't sure. We will probably get there at 1:30. I can't wait!!! :D

travel2cruise, I notice your clock is a little ahead of mine. Yours must be set for 2 o'clock boarding and mine for 5 o'clock departure. I LIKE YOUR BETTER. We should get there about 1:30 as well. We will be traveling with 2 teen-age children. You?

travel2cruise, I notice your clock is a little ahead of mine. Yours must be set for 2 o'clock boarding and mine for 5 o'clock departure. I LIKE YOUR BETTER. We should get there about 1:30 as well. We will be traveling with 2 teen-age children. You?

Its all about when you get there not when your leaving LOL. This cruise is our honeymoon. We got married in January, but because of work schedules we had to postpone our honeymoon til now. I can't wait to go. This vacation is needed terribly. I figured we would get there at that time and we probably won't have any problems boarding. Hopefully we can get to our rooms and drop stuff off. ;) How old are your teenagers?

Archived