The real cruising with the crazies, picture review of Glory cruise with the toddlers

thekings23

Nice review! Enjoy your travels with your kids. I have 3 boys 21,18 and 11. We only travel now with the younger 2 and I am pretty sure the 18 year old will quit traveling with us as much now that he is 18.

I noticed that you don't live far from us. We actually spend our entire summers in New Hudson. We camp there.

Thanks so much for the review!! My husband and I (would he be the Man to blame? lol) are taking our 2 yr old daughter on a 7day cruise to St Thomas & St Maarten in May. We've enjoyed cruising solo, and are blessed to have a child with us now. I've been worried that she may not want to be at camp long, and what we would do with her, but I think you've put my mind at ease. Lots of exploring of the ship. Thanks so much and your pics are great---those beautiful boys are lucky to have such great Mommy & Daddy. Keep reflecting on your blessings Daddy and those blessings will continue to unfold.:)

Archived