T-pool on Solstice class?

longduo

Do the Solstice class ships have a thallosotherapy type pool like the Connie and Millie?

Pool is different. You have to use ladder to exit pool. Pool was deeper and was more like a lap pool IMO.

I have only sailed Solstice once and that is the best I remember. I am a big fan of the T-pool on the M Class ships.

http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Solstice-Tour-2.html

The Solarium pool is very different from the T pool. While both pool areas offer separate whirlpools, the s class solarium pools do not have any wave action, they are more like a lap pool, Inagree. Both areas are lovely, with relaxing atmosphere and nice seating.

Pool is different. You have to use ladder to exit pool. Pool was deeper and was more like a lap pool IMO.

I have only sailed Solstice once and that is the best I remember. I am a big fan of the T-pool on the M Class ships.

http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Solstice-Tour-2.html

I have sailed Eclipse, but I would imagine that the other S-class ships are the same.

You do not have to use a ladder to exit the pool, there are also stairs and a chair lift.

with relaxing atmosphere and nice seating

The wooden loungers ( with thick mattresses) are set out in 3's, making it difficult for those of us with replacement knees to access them.

Because of this we only used this area once.

When Constellation went through the process the T-pool did not change, so it is doubtful that it would change when the other M-class ships have their upgrades.

If you are having trouble accessing a lounge chair, the pool attendants are there to help move one to a more convenient spot. There are also table and chair set ups which can be used near the pool area.

Archived