Eastern Med - When to plan for the 2 Formal Nights

cdndizzylizzy

Hi,

Searched extensively but could not find answers so please help!

I can see from the Princess website that our 12-night cruise will have 2 formal nights and 10 "cruise casual".

Since we have 6 pm dining and it's a port-intensive itinerary, I am trying to find out exactly which 2 nights on our Eastern Med itinerary in July will be the formal nights on the Star Princess. I believe that this is essentially the same itinerary that this past summer's Ruby passengers enjoyed.

Rome

Monte Carlo

Florence

Naples

Sea

Santorini

Mykonos

Athens

Katakolon

Corfu

Split

Venice

Venice

Is the "At Sea" day always one of the formal nights? For anyone who is a Princess veteran, or who has sailed this itinerary before, please assist!

Thanks!

It won't be the first or the last night. Since you have one sea day one of the formal nights will probably be that night. The other night will probably be a night with an early port time. The nights will not be consecutive. However note the words probably. The nights can (and have) changed due to lots or reasons. The best information is the first patter that will be in your room when you arrive. That will list the formal nights for your cruise.

Archived