June Celebrity Solstice Cruise - Best Barcelona hotel?

John73

If I take the cruise I'm looking at, I'll arrive in to Barcelona on a Sunday and depart on the cruise on Tuesday. I'll also have one night at a hotel upon return from the cruise before my early morning departue the next day for the airport. Looking for hotel recommendations that make it easy to enjoy a day in Barcelona while also being convenient for the cruise port. I take it that most of the restaurants and things to see/do in Barcelona are closed on a Sunday (and some on Monday too apparently) but hoping to find something interesting. Wide open for recommendations. Looks like hotel Jazz is a nice price & rating on TripAdvisor. looking to keep cost under USD200 for the 2 nights. Thanks in advance!

Not to be rude but did you even look at all the threads on the first page of this forum on your exact question?

Kirk

Could have been stated nicer...such as "many good suggestions if you search this thread for Barcelona Hotels"

Could have been stated nicer...such as "many good suggestions if you search this thread for Barcelona Hotels"

Yes, you are correct however with multiple threads going on the same topic it got the best of me. I will try and be more diplomatic next time.

Kirk

It would be nice if a sub-thread could be created on this board just for Barcelona hotels. I use Trip Advisor but sometimes those who post seem to have an agenda, good or bad. I'd like more hotel info from those I trust on here.

Not to be rude but did you even look at all the threads on the first page of this forum on your exact question?

Kirk

Kirk,

You could not have been any ruder !!!! If you can’t respond to any of the CC questions in a upbeat and positive way than just don’t respond, it’s that simple. This board does not need people like you responding as you did !!!!

Kirk,

You could not have been any ruder !!!! If you can’t respond to any of the CC questions in a upbeat and positive way than just don’t respond, it’s that simple. This board does not need people like you responding as you did !!!!

Well, someone just threw their rattle.

Archived