Enchanment JR Suite Question

How long are you willing to wait? I'll currently booked in a rear facing JS in February. However, I am on deck eight. I would not take a rear facing JS on deck seven because right below you is a noise maker.

My friends and I had 7666 last year. Loved that balcony- it was huge. Next door was not quite as huge but still a decent size. There were 3 of us in the cabin and we fit fine. Had a nice walk-in closet. There has been discussion on here that the sounds of the disco drift upstairs at night but we did not hear it. We DID have a little hurricane but even that did not ruin the cruise. I was just thinking of driving down to the port to wave at Enchantment as she leaves today. Love that ship!

You'll miss Reyno as he won't be back from his vacation until either June 11th or 16th......he wasn't sure.

LOL Patti you are so funny. Just spoke with Reyno. He told me he was signing back on June 2nd. Why dont you and Jim come? We will have a great time.

LOL Patti you are so funny. Just spoke with Reyno. He told me he was signing back on June 2nd. Why dont you and Jim come? We will have a great time.

Well, that's not what he told me last week.:eek: Things must have changed.

Wish we could, but getting ready for the BIG one in September.

My aunt was in 7666 on our 12 night that just got back on 4/2...this corner aft and the one on port side are the ONLY aft JS suites that have the walk in closet...My mother and I were supposed to be in 7668 BUT we ended up landing the Royal Family Suite again...friends were in 7670 and I have pics of that room & balcony I'll try and post them for you:)

this is the back of the Grandeur but the aft balconies are the same as Enchantment as its a sister ship...7th floor is the bottom row of balconies in this picture although this is the port side of the ship they are identical...have a couple more for you

123ourbalconyupperdeckfarleft.jpg

My aunt was in 7666 on our 12 night that just got back on 4/2...this corner aft and the one on port side are the ONLY aft JS suites that have the walk in closet...My mother and I were supposed to be in 7668 BUT we ended up landing the Royal Family Suite again...friends were in 7670 and I have pics of that room & balcony I'll try and post them for you:)

Thank you very much

The cabins running along the back of the ship are narrower than the JS cabins on the sides, but they are also a tiny bit longer. I guess that is to fit more cabins in on the back.

You will like your cabin.

Rev

If Grandeur is identical to Enchantment, then I can show you the cabin. We had JS 7650 on Grandeur based on the recommendations of the posters here. We had NO problems with music from the lounge below. We had be warned about it but it just wasn't true. The only music we heard was out on the balcony, we could sort of hear the music from the lounge. But when we walked into the cabin, we couldn't hear it anymore. Our girls were in bed by 10:30pm every night, so I can assure you, loud music would have been a problem.

On the mornings we were pulling into port, we did feel that. I guess it was from the engines or whatever is back there...lol. It was the vibration. But we loved the area.

047.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

050.jpg

043.jpg

The cabins running along the back of the ship are narrower than the JS cabins on the sides, but they are also a tiny bit longer. I guess that is to fit more cabins in on the back.

You will like your cabin.

Rev

not so sure that this is true...I can speak in comparison of the Grandeur & the Enchantment SAME aft Royal Family Suite and the Grandeurs is much bigger...the Enchantments aft Royal Family Suite is much more narrow..I have not been in an aft JS on the Grandeur as ours were always on the side but the ones on Enchantment were alot narrow in comparison to the side ones I've been in on the Grandeur

Archived