Love living in a port city....

scchasgal

Yesterday we spent the day downtown and watched the Fantasy leaving the port for her much anticipated Bermuda run.

As the ship was about halfway out of the harbor she passed another ship, The World was coming in for a two day port of call. What an awesome ship with only 165 cabins onboard.

All I could think of was the saying "two ships passing in the night" even though it was daylight.:D

Okay the only problem is it really makes you want to be on the ship since it has been four months since we set sail.

Yesterday we spent the day downtown and watched the Fantasy leaving the port for her much anticipated Bermuda run.

As the ship was about halfway out of the harbor she passed another ship, The World was coming in for a two day port of call. What an awesome ship with only 165 cabins onboard.

All I could think of was the saying "two ships passing in the night" even though it was daylight.:D

Okay the only problem is it really makes you want to be on the ship since it has been four months since we set sail.

im jealous! we spend as much or more on airfare, so it would be nice to be able to jump on a cruise ship near home...could cruise more often!

im jealous! we spend as much or more on airfare, so it would be nice to be able to jump on a cruise ship near home...could cruise more often!

That use to be us when we lived in Canada so I feel your pain.

We too LOVE living in a Homeport! :) Watching two ships the Conquest and Ecstasy come and go every week is wonderful. Add to that that the Magic is coming in November and it's the icing on the cake! :D

It is pretty cool.. we often go to Port Canaveral on Sat or Sun and sit out at the tiki bar at Millikens Reef on the water..(just down from Fish Lips) and watch them set sail.... Awesome to sit and wave .....YES... I am one of those that waves and jumps up and down from the shore to all of you as you begin your journey... :p

Archived