Packing List for CARRY-ON

kmflutist

If you can't replace it by buying another one on the ship or island and you can't live without it or its super expensive then put it in your carry on.

Like me......I'm plus size and unless I wanted to walk around with a too tight Carnival t-shirt for the whole cruise b/c they lost my luggage......I carry a small portion of clothes with me in the carry on. Enough to get me through casual and formal. Like others say.....electronics, meds, jewelry....

I have seen a lot of threads about what to pack, in general, but what, specifically should one pack in their carry-on? This is what I have so far:

Medication

bathing suit/coverup

passport

boarding pass/documents

wine

soda

sun screen

wallet/credit card/cash

Am I missing anything?

Thank you in advance for the help! :)

I always carry the following in my carry on (in addition to what you have):

travel lysol spray (to spray the door handle, surfaces...not trying to get sick even though they do clean)

mini first aide kit

book

playing cards

camera(s)

chargers

Your room steward will gladly provide you with a corkscrew.

Actually on the Fantasy in January I was told that they no longer supply corkscrews and you'd have to call room service or take it to a bar to have opened.

I leave the wine, soda and water out, and I pack my clothes for the week instead. 5 polos, 5 tees, 2 bathing suits, slax, 7 briefs, hat, sox and I'm good to go! Being platinum I get laundry done, and there's still room for a souvenier shirt or two.

I leave the wine, soda and water out, and I pack my clothes for the week instead. 5 polos, 5 tees, 2 bathing suits, slax, 7 briefs, hat, sox and I'm good to go! Being platinum I get laundry done, and there's still room for a souvenier shirt or two.

Archived