union discounts

anything

Blushing here for not paying attention....we have gotten the union discount but I've never paid attention to how much it was. I don't think it was a significant amount, or am I wrong?

Yikes!! I have been looking at fall/winter cruises for weeks! Guess I'll have to decide tonight!! I wish NCL would come on here and confirm...

My husband has never sailed anywhere buy on NCL ships ... he is a union bricklayer and he really appreciates that NCL did that for unions.

Does anyone know if this union discount is only for members of U.S. based unions or if members of Canadian unions could take advantage of it??

Canadians may apply for the discount once they belong to a AFL/CIO union. At time of booking, the agent asks for your Union membership number and tell you to bring proof (such as Union card) to the port to confirm. :)

i dont know if this true but my pcc just told me that as of may that the union discount will be gone, just a heads up

Yep, just checked and the Union link is gone from ncl's home page and when I tried applying the code I got an error.

I loved that discount, it has saved us hundreds over the years, but business is business!

I too went on NCL website today and the union link was not on the home page, it is however embedded in the site. If you go down to the bottom of the page, Partners & Programs and hit the AARP link and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page again Union Plus will show up. I did notice that the discounts for suites are no longer listed so maybe this has been eliminated.

Well now i sure am glad i booked when i did, i was going to wait till i saw a better sale, so i lucked out.

Hopefully like someone else said that it would be coming back, ill keep my fingers crossed.

Well now i sure am glad i booked when i did, i was going to wait till i saw a better sale, so i lucked out.

Hopefully like someone else said that it would be coming back, ill keep my fingers crossed.

And so are we.. Our PCC said they are doing away with it he also said he didn't know why because the Pride ship was all union:confused:. Anyway was supposed to cruise next Aug 2012... got a awesome deal Apr. 2012 so we moved our trip up!!!

I guess we need to find another discount code :)

Archived