Early Saver Form Question

mariemorgan

Sorry if this has been answered before.

The price for our sailing has gone down for the first time. We are booked in a Balcony Room on the Conquest.

When you go to Carnival's page and search for sailings it shows the price of the room divided by 3 rather than 1st/2nd passenger rate different from the 3rd passenger rate.

On the billing it shows it broken out.

What do I put on the form as the rate I have found? The rate it's showing on the site where it divides the total rate by 3 or the rate broken out that you get on the billing page?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

The price for our sailing has gone down for the first time. We are booked in a Balcony Room on the Conquest.

When you go to Carnival's page and search for sailings it shows the price of the room divided by 3 rather than 1st/2nd passenger rate different from the 3rd passenger rate.

On the billing it shows it broken out.

What do I put on the form as the rate I have found? The rate it's showing on the site where it divides the total rate by 3 or the rate broken out that you get on the billing page?

The time that we had three in a cabin, I put both the new total for the three, and the breakdown price per person that they use on their website. They'll figure it out & adjust accordingly.

You either have to use fareviewer or use a TA site to figure out the real prices. If you are looking on Carnival.com at fares for 3, those are fake prices, they average all 3 prices together.

You need to find out the real prices....thats all. You cant use the prices shown on carnival.com for 3... unless you cant find the real prices and just want to submit it wrong and let them figure it out.

The time that we had three in a cabin, I put both the new total for the three, and the breakdown price per person that they use on their website. They'll figure it out & adjust accordingly.

Why not figure it out. I dont telling someone just submit it wrong?? but it works I guess.

Either check the price on a TA site that allows you to pick the cabin or fareviewer. Its not THAT hard.

Must be something wrong with me. I like control of my money and want to know the prices and how much Im due, so if they tell me wrong, I KNOW. I dont just have to say, ok, whatever you say, I dont know... I always know the prices.

When we had 3 in the cabin and I filled out the form, I just put the total for all 3.

The only thing that counts it the total for all in the cabin. So if the total for 3 now is lower than what you booked for all 3, file the form. I never entered the price per person. I just put the total amount and then said it was for all 3 people. I got the reduction every time.

Sharon

Why not figure it out. I dont telling someone just submit it wrong?? but it works I guess.

Either check the price on a TA site that allows you to pick the cabin or fareviewer. Its not THAT hard.

Must be something wrong with me. I like control of my money and want to know the prices and how much Im due, so if they tell me wrong, I KNOW. I dont just have to say, ok, whatever you say, I dont know... I always know the prices.

Huh??? I am not telling the OP to submit it wrong. I submitted several ES claims for that particular cruise and never had a problem with how it was submitted.

You might double check YOURSELF, before making that accusation.:rolleyes: Wow....

Huh??? I am not telling the OP to submit it wrong. I submitted several ES claims for that particular cruise and never had a problem with how it was submitted.

You might double check YOURSELF, before making that accusation.:rolleyes: Wow....

OK the OP sounded to me like they are getting prices from carnival.com regular booking .. and what you wrote sounds like you are using the same total.

If you mean fareviewer when you say you used the price on carnival's site, I apologize ..

Archived