Thermal Suite

travelbug4

Can someone explain the thermal suite on the Maasdam? I'm thinking that it is the picture of the tiled lounge chairs in the spa. Is this a type of spa treatment you can book ahead of time or once you are on the ship?

I am not able to book it online. It just says that I don't have enough information.

Thanks!

Can someone explain the thermal suite on the Maasdam? I'm thinking that it is the picture of the tiled lounge chairs in the spa. Is this a type of spa treatment you can book ahead of time or once you are on the ship?

I am not able to book it online. It just says that I don't have enough information.

Thanks!

The Thermal Suites package allows unlimited visits to a thermal pool and the heated tile lounges. The cost is based on the length of the cruise. On the Maasdam, the Thermal Suites was added as part of a upgrade to the amenities offered, and to my understanding, the 'pool' is more like a hot tub. On the Vista class ships, the Thermal Suites was included in the initial ship's design and the pool is quite large. The waters in the Thermal Suites have jets and also steel rods that form a lounge-like seat that enables you to recline while enjoying the waters. The heated tile lounges are also very relaxing and enjoyable.

We enjoyed the Thermal Suites package for the first time on our Westedam cruise to the Southern Caribbean in February. Ours was a 7 day cruise and we paid $199 for the entire week for both of us. I would highly recommend the package.

The package can be booked through the Neptune Lounge for Deluxe Verandah Suite passengers, or you may visit the Spa desk to book directly. They will issue you an access card upon each visit to open the door to the Thermal pool. We booked our package on embarkation day. I believe that the Spa offers discounted pricing on embarkation day.

Archived