Polynesian Cultural Center

nlt46

We will be going to the PCC and wondered if any of you know : they have several levels of tickets (about 4, I think) Is the top one worth the extra money...? how about the middle one? or is the bottom price fine? Thanks, Nancy

Nancy, we went about 10 years ago & did the Alii Luau package. You can see where you would sit at the main show here:

http://www.polynesia.com/ticketing/ticket_info.html#ABS

if you click on 'seating.' The Alii Luau included the luau buffet, which was OK but not fantastic (keeping in mind it was a long time ago & I can't remember what I ate yesterday!) It looks like the seats are better than the general admission seats, so I think that is what we will do again when we go in June. There is a buy one, get one admission in the Entertainment book (says value of $27.) (Although on the ticket prices, I don't see anything that only costs that! & there are some restrictions - they limit the number of them accepted per day.)

Hopefully someone else will have some more recent info!

I've never been, but I am looking for the same answer too. The prices vary by over $100. $80 for just the luau and shows up to $200 for a personal guide. I'm thinking of $110, but is there $30 difference??? Thank you for your help. A

We are going in May and I was wondering the same thing. A friend of mine just came back and she did the mid package and said her seats were ok. She would have liked to be closer only because she forgot her glasses :o and had trouble seeing.

I wanted the better seats but in all honesty, I would rather do the buffett than the other meal. I know it says you can substitue but part of that price is for the meal. The menu did not appeal to me but my hubby was all for it.

We just got back from our first trip to Hawaii and decided to 'do it all'. We purchased the top package for the PCC - "Super Ambassador". It was expensive but we had a personal tour guide for the entire day who brought us to all of the pavilions where we had front row reserved seating at EVERYTHING. We didn't have to worry about where to go or where to be at any time. She was friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful. We got a special kukui nut lei and special treatment all day. We got a served dinner in the restaurant away from the crowds of the luau, but the food wasn't terrific. (I think you can choose the luau if you prefer with this package.) Also, we had front row center seats at the excellent show that night. So all in all, I felt it was worth paying the extra for all the extras.

The PCC is excellent, but after 3-4 pavillions it started getting a little redundant, we thought. We got there at noon and left at 9pm - long day - but very well done and a beautiful introduction to Polynesia. Enjoy

Hi Cruisergirl46,

We have booked the super ambassador package for when we go in June. We haven't decided between the dinner or luau and it sounds like you would have preferred the luau. What was for dinner? Did you have entertainment in the dining room it looks like they have entertainment during the luau. Did you have time to stop for lunch/sodas?? Any tips would help. thanks :)

Archived