2012 Brochure

Yes, we've done the same - on the Celebration :):) Got the dates & flights we wanted, the AI we wanted and to top it all the very cabin number we wanted! Now to do all the research on places to see/things to do......

Very happy now ! ;);)

yep we got the AI free, and the cabin we wanted too :D the advantages of booking early against booking late! we are off on celebration on 13th aug for 2 weeks - can not wait. Wish it was this summer LOL

HOLLYDOG

We have booked 3014 recommended by Millies. They wouldn't let us book the 3 berth.

Hi Hollydog. All regular cabinson the Destiny are small itsjust that I wanted a double bed andnot the L configuration. I think you have to request they

Ake it into the double otherwise it's parallel. This cabin was also lovely and quiet. I've booked 28.7.12 B2B on the Dream next year. Can't wait!

Hi Hollydog. All regular cabinson the Destiny are small itsjust that I wanted a double bed andnot the L configuration. I think you have to request they

Ake it into the double otherwise it's parallel. This cabin was also lovely and quiet. I've booked 28.7.12 B2B on the Dream next year. Can't wait!

Can you tell me as cabin 3014 got a porthole or picture window. Thanks so much.

Archived