2012 Brochure

sorry for reposting this did'nt want it getting lost on page 1

ok looks like a 1 week cruise for us then, any 2 week cruises for £2332 for 2 people ? i found one the other month for this year in june for £2,317.98 for 2 people so was hopeing to get the same for next year

Hi Arsenal4eva

Sorry no cruises in the brochure for that price - you may get something on a last minute thing but the prices have gone up this year - guess its the cost of fuel adding to this

Sorry :(

Hi Jules

Marmaris from Exeter is 7am, Cardiff is 7.25 and Bristol is 7am - looks like you have a big choice - although Exeter is only £30 supplement and the other two are £60

Jo x

Thanks again, Jo! You've made my day today :) We have flown from Exeter the last 2 years & it's a lovely little, easy airport. I'm all ready to book now !!!

Thank you for all your time - you'd make a great travel agent!!

All the best

Jules

Doh that's a nuisance! I am booked to do the b2b on the Spirit on 29th July this year but am going to have to defer it for a year. Starting on 3rd August is just outside of that

Fingers crossed they let me do it otherwise I shall have to cancel and rebopok.

Sorry Imajica I got the wrong end of the stick - I thought you wanted the 3rd August - the itinerary actually starts in May - 27th July is the Adriatic Explorer which would be the nearest date to the 29th - hope this makes sense!

Thanks for all this useful information, with the sad demise of Ocean Village, I've decided to give Thomson a go. Please could you let me know if they are doing cruise and stays in Corfu and Marmaris, as we quite fancied a cruise and beach holiday this time.

I'm sure their website is going to be very busy on the 5th!

Thanks for all this useful information, with the sad demise of Ocean Village, I've decided to give Thomson a go. Please could you let me know if they are doing cruise and stays in Corfu and Marmaris, as we quite fancied a cruise and beach holiday this time.

I'm sure their website is going to be very busy on the 5th!

Hi,

Yes they do. You can choose to cruise and stay. Or stay 1st before cruising.

Berwyn

we tried to get brochure yesterday no t a in wrexham have had them. could anyone tell me the itinery on the dream out of palma that has barcelona as one of its ports of call also the dates it sails and prices thanks....

we tried to get brochure yesterday no t a in wrexham have had them. could anyone tell me the itinery on the dream out of palma that has barcelona as one of its ports of call also the dates it sails and prices thanks....

ok here goes,med medley,5th may to 1st sept,starts at £949 for 1 wk,or from harwich idyllic iberia,10 days from £999,26th sept.or atlantic sunrise,20th apl from tenerife,from £1399 for 14 nights.all these should be on their website.

Hi

Ive just replied on your later thread :)

only on website until april 2012 we looking for july/aug 2012...

If you go to the thomson cruise site and click on itineries for westerm med you should find it for the whole of next summer,or try cruise deals site.

If you go to the thomson cruise site and click on itineries for westerm med you should find it for the whole of next summer,or try cruise deals site.

You can still only book fly-cruises up to April 2012 at present on site. UK cruises are next summer.

Just been to my local TA and got my new full brochure for next year. They've got them whatever they tell you, just hidden in back of shop until Thursday.

Berwyn

Archived