2012 Brochure

The Fly Cruise one! They dont go on sale till next week but it means I can decide when/where I want to go :)

Just phoned my TA & they don't have their's in yet - if you get chance could you please do me a BIG favour and look at Celebration departing 6th August 2012 for 2 weeks & just write out the itinerary for those 2 weeks - I would be really greatful !!! :):)

Hi Julessmiles

It looks like the Celebration is going on the 8th August 2012 - here is the itinerary:

Marmaris

Sea

Istanbul

Dikili

Piraeus

Patmos

Bodrum

Marmaris

Sea

Istanbul

Mytilene

Kusadasi

Mykonos

Rhodes

Aegean adventure and Gems of the Aegean - hope this helps - brochure price 1749

Anything else just shout

Jo x

Marmaris

Ooops sorry! It does sail on 6th August and the itinerary is as follows:

Marmaris

Istanbul

Istanbul

Izmir

Mykonos

Rhodes

Marmaris

Kalamata

Piraeus

Kusadasi

Didim

Ag Nik

Marmaris

Sorry for the confusion! :mad:

Ooops sorry! It does sail on 6th August and the itinerary is as follows:

Marmaris

Istanbul

Istanbul

Izmir

Mykonos

Rhodes

Marmaris

Kalamata

Piraeus

Kusadasi

Didim

Ag Nik

Marmaris

Sorry for the confusion! :mad:

Thank you! Thankyou! What happened to the Turkish Island of Bozcaada they were supposed to be going to? Any idea of child prices please??? Thanks for your help :D

I dont mind Berwyn - Honest!

Julessmiles -

Child prices for 6th August - £749 for the dates you want (for two weeks) - £549 for one week

I now know exactly what I want - when I want to go - and what cabin - even OK'd it with hubby!!!

Jo x

I dont mind Berwyn - Honest!

Julessmiles -

Child prices for 6th August - £749 for the dates you want (for two weeks) - £549 for one week

I now know exactly what I want - when I want to go - and what cabin - even OK'd it with hubby!!!

Jo x

Thank you for your help Jo!! Glad you have found what you are looking for - I am waiting eagerly to see the brochures now..... Out of interest, if you don't mind doing this, what's the 2 week itinerary for the Destiny in August please? (Don't worry if you don't want to/don't have the time to write it out - appreciate all you have done so far!)

Pearls of the Aegean and Adriatic Explorer 3rd and 10th August - £1799 adult - Little bit different to this years even though the itinaries have the same name - here goes:

Corfu

Sea

Santorini

Bodrum

Kusadasi

Piraeus

Katakolon

Corfu

Sea

Koper

Venice

Split

Dubrovnik

Brindisi (Italy)

Corfu

Jo xx

Hi Arsenal4eva

Cruises on 23rd June - Moorish Delights B2B with Treasures of the Med which visits Rome - otherwise a week sails on 16th June for Teasures of the Med - Sardinia - Naples - Rome - Villefranche and Palamos - sailing from Palma - cost for one week £1059 - Two weeks £1759

I think the prices have increased from last year but I didnt book from the brochure so am hoping the price will be cheaper when booking over the Net? Also the AI package is now included on Summer 2012 sailings so I guess we are paying for the privilege of this :confused:

Hi Arsenal4eva

Cruises on 23rd June - Moorish Delights B2B with Treasures of the Med which visits Rome - otherwise a week sails on 16th June for Teasures of the Med - Sardinia - Naples - Rome - Villefranche and Palamos - sailing from Palma - cost for one week £1059 - Two weeks £1759

I think the prices have increased from last year but I didnt book from the brochure so am hoping the price will be cheaper when booking over the Net? Also the AI package is now included on Summer 2012 sailings so I guess we are paying for the privilege of this :confused:

are them prices per person or for two people ?

Pearls of the Aegean and Adriatic Explorer 3rd and 10th August - £1799 adult - Little bit different to this years even though the itinaries have the same name - here goes:

Corfu

Sea

Santorini

Bodrum

Kusadasi

Piraeus

Katakolon

Corfu

Sea

Koper

Venice

Split

Dubrovnik

Brindisi (Italy)

Corfu

Jo xx

oh my Destiny is doing the eastern med/aegean when we want to go! how fab :D is she doing the same cruises again back to back for the last 2 weeks of august too Jo? thank you for doing this!!

oh my Destiny is doing the eastern med/aegean when we want to go! how fab :D is she doing the same cruises again back to back for the last 2 weeks of august too Jo? thank you for doing this!!

Hi Clare - the Destiny is doing the same B2B right through until October 2012 - Pearls of the Aegean followed by Adriatic Explorer - sailing every Friday from Corfu :)

Hi Clare - the Destiny is doing the same B2B right through until October 2012 - Pearls of the Aegean followed by Adriatic Explorer - sailing every Friday from Corfu :)

excellent news! thank you :D

Jo

Thanks for all this info - you are great (bet you wish you hadn't told everyone you had the brochure now:D!)

The Destiny Itinerary looks good - we did the Spirit on similar itinerary last year and would be tempted to do again particularly as the Greek bit is very different but I'm not so sure about the Destiny - my parents were on her recently and said she needs a good refurbishment now and we so love the Celebration & Spirit!!

I do think the prices have increased somewhat - child prices are up by £50 each but I suppose fuel costs have increased and if they are offering free AI upgrade - hope the flight supplements haven't gone up by much!!

Where have you chosen to go, Jo?!

Many thanks for all this.

Jules

x

Hi Jules

I really dont mind doing this! Work at a school and so am on holiday and have nothing better to do! (Shhh! dont tell the OH!)

I am doing the Adriatic Explorer and Pearls of the Aegean this summer on the Spirit - thinking of Moorish Delights and Treasures of the Med for next year - have done both these before but want to go back to Naples again. Going to give the Dream a go!

The Destiny is smaller - the cabins are "compact" - we had cabin 3014 which had the beds converted to double - would hate to sleep in the usual L-shape - which made it better - although I enjoyed the cruise and the ship I do prefer the Spirit - on saying that I would go on the Destiny again if it came to it.

Where you thinking of next?

Jo x

Hi Jules

I really dont mind doing this! Work at a school and so am on holiday and have nothing better to do! (Shhh! dont tell the OH!)

I am doing the Adriatic Explorer and Pearls of the Aegean this summer on the Spirit - thinking of Moorish Delights and Treasures of the Med for next year - have done both these before but want to go back to Naples again. Going to give the Dream a go!

The Destiny is smaller - the cabins are "compact" - we had cabin 3014 which had the beds converted to double - would hate to sleep in the usual L-shape - which made it better - although I enjoyed the cruise and the ship I do prefer the Spirit - on saying that I would go on the Destiny again if it came to it.

Where you thinking of next?

Jo x

Lucky you going on the Spirit this summer - I absolutely loved that itinerary! I think we will probably end up doing the Celebration in 2012 - the itinerary you have confirmed looks good & I would love to do Istanbul; I like the fact they are doing 2 days there next year but a shame they are not doing Bodrum - we love the Bodrum Penninsula and would have hopped on a Dolmus to our favourite spot that we know!!

My parents did say the Destiny had smaller cabins and as there are 4 of us sharing (2 adults, 2 teens!), the Spirit/Celebration 4 berths are an ideal size with plenty of storage space! They did say the sundeck & inside lounge areas were better on the Destiny though.

Could I ask you one small (last, hopefully for you) favour being as you have been so helpful please??!! Do they fly to Marmaris from Exeter/Bristol or Cardiff? If so, which airport has the earliest departure time leaving the UK ??!!!

Thank you SO much - just wish I could have got my hand on a brochure!!!

Archived