Silly question about ordering drinks from the bar...

Disneycruisers

Not at all! I have a drink called "poolside punch" that I like to enjoy while in the sun, and so far no bartender has refused me!

I had a poolside punch once. I told a chair hog what I thought of him and he let me have it.

OP ~ here's some of our favorite frozen libations from Carnival's Bar Menu... :D Each costs $7.25 + 15% gratuity. Enjoy!

Kiss on The Lips: mango puree, peach schnapps & grenadine ~ our favorite boarding beverage

Mocha Chocolate Getaway: Irish Cream, rum & Ghirardelli chocolate ~ my favorite late-afternoon snack

Hurricane Wave: side-by-side hurricane & banana daiquiri ~ my DH's favorite late-afternoon treat

Miami Vice: side-by-side strawberry daiquiri & pina colada ~ excellent by the pool

... and last but not least, the Lemonade Daiquiri ~ not all bartenders know how to make it... but it's on the Menu, and oh-soooo yummy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:)

I'm going to bookmark this, so I can write down all of these when we sail in late June! I've had a Miami Vice (love, it, DH's favorite!) now I can't wait to try the Mocha chocolate Getaway!

I've also had "Kiss on the Lips," but couldn't remember the name of it! Thank you. I want one now!:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:)

I'm going to bookmark this, so I can write down all of these when we sail in late June! I've had a Miami Vice (love, it, DH's favorite!) now I can't wait to try the Mocha chocolate Getaway!

I've also had "Kiss on the Lips," but couldn't remember the name of it! Thank you. I want one now!:)

You are very welcome! Glad to help! :D In case you should forget any of the names, all of these are listed on the back page of the Bar Menu (ask a bartender for a copy if you don't see one on display). BTW, if you like Mojitos... CCL now makes a Raspberry version. Yum-my!!! (But definitely on the "strong" side, IYNWIM!) ;) Happy Sailing!

Each and every cruise, I am diabetic and can not handle simple sugar in my drinks. I have the bar make my drinks from stratch and leave out the sugar.

I'm diabetic too. I didn't know that you could ask them to leave out the simple syrup. I will do that from now on. thank you.

If you like Godiva Liqueur, I have the best Martini recipe for you. Not sure you'll find this on the ship, but try it at home! Amazing!

1 part Van Gogh Espresso Vodka

1 part Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka

1 1/2 parts Godiva White Chocolate liqueur.

Garnish with a coffee bean

So if you ask them to make you a drink that's, well, pretty much all alcohol, what kind of price are you looking at having to pay?? Certainly a lot more than a DOD where there's maybe 2oz of alcohol in it! lol

My favourite drink is the Rebellious Fish (on NCL) and i'd love for the bartenders on my next Carnival cruise to make it.. never knew they would if you asked.

oh and Mach, i found a Cozumel drink recipe but doubt it's the one you're talking about. It had gin, peach vodka, lime & club soda in it.

Archived