Romance/Honeymoon Packages

red knight

Firstly: I am sailing on the Century June 5 for my Honeymoon in a Suite. I have checked off Honeymoon on registration, do X give you anything for this at all or is it just a Placebo? Secondly there is a Deluxe Honeymoon Romance Package at $125.00 and a Deluxe at $225.00. The 2nd features a dinner at the Specialty Restaurant (Figure $70.00 for 2) and the only other things seems to be a Bathrobe and Slippers. Does anyone know if you keep these or if they are just yours for using while on board? Just trying to figure out if the Deluxe is worth the extra $100.00!

I bought the deluxe package on my honeymoon in 2007. The $70 credit for dinner in the specialty restaurant was definitely worth it. My wife loved the robes, to bad they are all one size. I am 6'4" and it was quite small soo my wife got really to take home two. The canapes were not really worth it in my opinion. Plus at the time were got a hour long session in a roman bath as well, which was enjoyable.

If you are in Penthouse suite or above, your stateroom will come with welcome aboard champagne and two robes to use during the cruise. I think there are slippers also - the disposable kind - but way to big for me! LOL!

In Penthouse suite or above you will have butler service and therefore, daily canapes. You also get free flowers for your suite. You will definitely get Elemis amenities in the bathroom.

IMO, save your money. Make a reservation for a specialty restaurant through the concierge onboard - some nights for reservations before 7pm there is a discount.

For your honeymoon, my advice is spend your money on different lingerie for each night and maybe get a couple's massage at the spa on the ship.

Archived