NCL WOW sale equivalent?

jorapp

Does NCL have something like RCCL's WOW Sale?

DH and I have almost decided to try NCL for next winter's cruise. We certainly want to take advantage of any specials/sales/incentives to get the best possible price. Any suggestions or information on saving opportunities would be most appreciated.

Also, RCCL puts out a weekly "last minutes cruises" sales sheet. Does NCL also have this? If so, would someone please post the link?

Thanks.

On the top of NCL's home page- http://www.ncl.com you will find a listing for "specials". It has hot deals, last minute deals, air deals and preferred partners. That will get you some info for "specials". Also right now there are promotions for suites=$300 OBC, booking with AmEx=$300 OBC also AAA discounts, etc.

Good Luck!!:D

Can any or all of these be combined? What would be the best combination?

Somehow, figuring out the best way and time to book always seem to confuse me. Any hints would be wonderful. Thanks.

Does NCL have something like RCCL's WOW Sale?

DH and I have almost decided to try NCL for next winter's cruise. We certainly want to take advantage of any specials/sales/incentives to get the best possible price. Any suggestions or information on saving opportunities would be most appreciated.

Also, RCCL puts out a weekly "last minutes cruises" sales sheet. Does NCL also have this? If so, would someone please post the link?

Thanks.

If you go to NCL's site and create an account, they will send you emails. I don't think that NCL offers deals as much as RCCL does for it's smaller ships. I receive RC's promotions but they are usually for the smaller, older ships, not the medium class (Serenades, Adventures, etc.,) or the larger.

RCs WOW sales are not really a big bargain. We've received the same OBC credits and/or reduced deposits through our TA. (Or even better :D) We book early, get the cabin we want, then monitor price drops for reductions or credit. Have yet to see a better deal on a sale. Sometimes the real bargains are found for sailings after the final payment dates - if you dare wait. It really depends on your comfort level.

Archived