Extended Balconies/Sweet 16?

John73

I'm looking at previous CC thread and can't find the answer to my question. I'm looking at the Solstice plans for cabins 1075/1077/1044/1046/2106/2108. All are available on the sailing I'm looking at. Do all of them have the extended balconies? I'm leaning towards the 10xx ones to have some separation from the pool deck and its noise. Any input?

I'm looking at previous CC thread and can't find the answer to my question. I'm looking at the Solstice plans for cabins 1075/1077/1044/1046/2106/2108. All are available on the sailing I'm looking at. Do all of them have the extended balconies? I'm leaning towards the 10xx ones to have some separation from the pool deck and its noise. Any input?

Sorry John the Sweet 16 state rooms are only found on the M class ships.

Dave

While I don't have firsthand knowledge of Solstice, I know you can check out the Sticky at the beginning of the Celebrity Forum for some great info about the cabins you have mentioned. While they may not be called "Sweet 16" on Solstice, some do have larger balconies. Go to the last page of the sticky to post #1282 for the link to the spreadsheet. Hope that helps!

Archived