Summer Pandamoniam Package

This package is only for bookings in April and May. We booked in March. What are the chances of calling and getting the promo added for my son?

You have answered your own question.

This is a promotion to get new bookings.

The promotion is for bookings NOW. You booked before.

You are ineligible.

Here is the proverbial "fine print":

Summer Pandamonium Package is valid for new, individual bookings made between April 25, 2011 and May 31, 2011, or until supplies last, for Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas cruises departing in June, July or August 2011. For Liberty of the Seas, promotion is available beginning June 18, 2011. Package includes complimentary: VIP seating for each guest in booking at one "Kung Fu Panda 2" movie showing, one Pets at Sea plush animal, two Fountain Soda beverage packages, two cupcakes at the Cupcake Cupboard, and one 8x10 photo with a DreamWorks character redeemable from the onboard photo gallery. Quantities are limited and subject to availability. Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers. Offer is not available for groups. Limit one package per stateroom. Limited number of packages available. Offer subject to availability, subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. VIP seating is first come, first serve.

Here is the proverbial "fine print":

Summer Pandamonium Package is valid for new, individual bookings made between April 25, 2011 and May 31, 2011, or until supplies last, for Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas cruises departing in June, July or August 2011. For Liberty of the Seas, promotion is available beginning June 18, 2011. Package includes complimentary: VIP seating for each guest in booking at one "Kung Fu Panda 2" movie showing, one Pets at Sea plush animal, two Fountain Soda beverage packages, two cupcakes at the Cupcake Cupboard, and one 8x10 photo with a DreamWorks character redeemable from the onboard photo gallery. Quantities are limited and subject to availability. Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers. Offer is not available for groups. Limit one package per stateroom. Limited number of packages available. Offer subject to availability, subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. VIP seating is first come, first serve.

That price is a little to much for me, for what is offered. JMHO

yea, me too. I believe it is free to those that book during the dated. But for the rest of us, I can buy my own sodas and cupcakes. I would have been nice to have it though.

Yes, it is a "gift" for making the reservation, but notice that you cannot use ANY other benefit with it.

Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers.

• 4 weeks later...

I called and added to our upcoming cruise. I felt like the price was fair with doing these things ala carte. Two drink plans for adults runs over $100. Then, the cupcakes and stuffed animal is like another forty bucks. Don't know what the photo would cost-- and like the idea of VIP seating for the KungFu Panda sequel.

Archived