Suite OBC combinable with AE OBC?

monicamn

I don't think so. At first, i thought I read that others were successful in doing so, but I think I was confusing it with the Latitudes OBC (for moving up a level). Here's the fine print:

Up to $300 OBC for American Express Card Members ONLY

Offer: Receive Up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom

*On-board credit amount based on category booked: 5+ day sailings - $100 OBC on Deluxe Balconies/Mini-Suites; $300 OBC on Suites and Villas

• Booking Window: 02/01/11 - 07/31/11
  • Applicable Destination: fleet-wide
  • Program Code: PGAXOC
  • Manual select

Offer restrictions: Reservation(s) MUST be paid IN FULL with any American Express card (deposit & final payment). Offer shown in U.S. dollars. Offer applies to select sailing(s). 1-4 Day sailings are excluded. Fares are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Inside, Oceanview, and Balcony categories are excluded form the offer. Onboard Credit may be spent on ANY onboard purchases. Offer is for New individual FIT Reservations and New Group Delegates (booking with names within a Group Block), booked within the booking window. Qualifying individual FIT reservations can be included into existing Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits. Promotion can not be held as group block. Onboard Credit amount is per stateroom, based on category booked and will be applied to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom. Onboard Credit has no cash value and is not transferable. Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible to per stateroom onboard credit amount. Available on GDS booking source. Offer combinable with PGWAVE11, PG6, Latitudes, Residents, Seniors, Union & Military programs, and PGAARP program code. Standard air add-ons are available. Onboard service charges are additional and will be automatically added to onboard account. Guests, who cancel and rebook, must accept this promotion's Terms and Conditions. Cancellation Fees for cruise, air, land and other charges will follow Norwegian Cruise Line schedule listed in the brochure, website and it includes different schedules for Suites and Villas. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, Norwegian strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings. Government taxes and fees are additional. Ask your travel agent or go to www.ncl.com for further information. IMPORTANT NOTICE: NCL reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, NCL will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day. Offers are based on availability, are capacity controlled, and combinability with other offers is subject to change or cancellation at any time per NCL discretion. Other restrictions may apply. "Promotion valid in U.S. and Canada, can be made through travel professionals in South America, Central America, Mexico, Caribbean Islands (including Puerto Rico), Bermuda, Asia/Pacific. " Promotion ends July 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time Norwegian is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ Registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2011 NCL Corporation

Thanks for the replies. It would have been to good to be true, but it is always worth asking. I still will book a suite and use my NCL Mastercard for double points. This is the first time booking a suite. I am excited. However, the cruise is not until December 2012.

A few months ago I received AARP discount, wave11 obc, and Amex OBC all on the same cruise. I read about someone combining them all on cc and called my TA, who had the Amex OBC added to my existing booking (it was just a few days after we booked, so the other promotions were still current). if I hadn't read about being able to combine them all on cc, i wouldn't have asked, so, thank you to cc members for noting this could be done!

A few months ago I received AARP discount, wave11 obc, and Amex OBC all on the same cruise. I read about someone combining them all on cc and called my TA, who had the Amex OBC added to my existing booking (it was just a few days after we booked, so the other promotions were still current). if I hadn't read about being able to combine them all on cc, i wouldn't have asked, so, thank you to cc members for noting this could be done!

I think that you can't combine AARP and PGOBC any more. I had done this successfully in January 2011, but when I booked a cruise a few months later NCL said they were no longer combinable.

I think that you can't combine AARP and PGOBC any more. I had done this successfully in January 2011, but when I booked a cruise a few months later NCL said they were no longer combinable.

Correct, could not get PGOBC but did get the other three. Booked in March of this year for a 2012 sailing.

Archived