Copehagen hotels and transfers

As of now, sister and I are booked in the Grand Kong (I think that's the name...it for sure has a Kong in it). However, this room is highly priced, I think ($475/night). Is this reasonable or I am completely forgetting how expensive Europe is? This does include airport transfer and transfer to the pier. Any thoughts/ideas?

TIA

Grace

It is very expensive in Copenhagen. We stayed at the Marriott which we got through Priceline for $125.00 a night...great price...was going for $700.00 a night throuh hotel.

While we didn't get such a great price at the Marriott, it was around $500 including all taxes & fees for 2 post-cruise nights. It was a package our agent found for us which included an excellent breakfast buffet. We walk a lot & were able to enjoy Copenhagen including a short walk to spend the day at Tivoli.

As of now, sister and I are booked in the Grand Kong (I think that's the name...it for sure has a Kong in it). However, this room is highly priced, I think ($475/night). Is this reasonable or I am completely forgetting how expensive Europe is? This does include airport transfer and transfer to the pier. Any thoughts/ideas?

TIA

Grace

IMO it is expensive. It would have to include a nice breakfast also to be cost effective.

We stayed in Copenhagen, loved it, paid nowhere near that amount you mentioned - 475 dollars. I think we may have paid half that and it included a wonderful breakfast each morning. We just had a taxi take us to the pier to join the ship. All together, much less money than 475 dollars. We were there during August last year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived