Latitudes Onboard Credit Not Valid? :(

aam3

After our cruise in March we were emailed by NCL to say that they were giving us onboard credit for any cruise sailed within the next six months. We just booked on the Jade for this July, but when our TA mentioned the onboard credit, NCL said the system showed that it had been used already. Our TA is going to look into it further, but still...how could we have used it already? I feel like we just got off the ship!

If your cruise last March 2010 moved you up, you only have 6 months from the date of that sailing to do the booking for the Lat OBC. Your email should say what date you had to book by. (I'm assuming March 2010 because they are about 5 months late getting the emails out)

I haven't seen my email yet but have booked one cruise to use mine and another to use my DH's. Our cruise Nov 27, 2010 was our "move up cruise" and my PCC said our LAT file says we need to book before June 2011 in order to get the OBC.

Maybe they will make an exception for you, but if not, make sure you book on time next time you move up.

If your cruise was March 2011, they just need to clear the glitch.

Edited to add: I just saw in your signature it was March 2011. The other other thing I can think of is the person getting the OBC must be the first one listed on the reservation. Have you booked any other cruises since the March cruise that they might have applied the OBC to?

Archived