Princess Countdown Clock

Sunbreez

Has anyone been running into any problems downloading the countdown clock. I know they say you must have a FlashPlayer larger than a 9 but I have a 10 and still cannot download it. I have even been to my computer dealer and we tried downloading without success. Any ideas?

Same problem here. I'm new to the site so I assumed I was doing something wrong. I also have the most updated version of Flash. Hope we get an answer to the problem...I'm anxious to get on with the countdown!!

I too tried to download the countdown clock after we booked our next (2013) cruise and was unable. Tried all the usual 'fixes' like clearing out the cookies and temp files and even updating the Flashplayer and finally gave up. Hopefully it will be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also not able to download clock. I thought it was work keeping me out but home same thing.

I also cannot sign in. My email and my password are correct and they send me the same ones when I say forgot password.

I have called but they seem not to know about the problem.

I love the countdown clock!

Try the one I have. You click on it, then "ticker" at the top of the page, then register. I found it quite easy.

I went for this one as I couldn`t get other one either.

i cant either

i have emailed Princess who have said they are aware of the problem and are working on it but should be fixed within 2 weeks. This was in February so good to see they keep there word.

i cant either

i have emailed Princess who have said they are aware of the problem and are working on it but should be fixed within 2 weeks. This was in February so good to see they keep there word.

My countdown clocks are not showing anymore. They are not from Princess but have always worked before. Also, I seem to have to wait quite some time for this site to load, especially when I want to read a post. Please fix these things for us!

I have tried it several times as well and have given up. Strangely every once in awhile it will just show up on my desktop working properly. Hopefully Princess will figure it out as it is fun to have when it works properly.

I have spoke to Princess and they informed me it has never worked properly. They have recently removed it from the download section although it is still in the My Princess page. I wish it worked!:(

I downloaded and installed the Princess Countdown Clock today and it worked fine...no problems. I've been trying to do this unsuccessfully for several weeks. Glad they've finally got it working.

Ole Dave

Has anyone been running into any problems downloading the countdown clock. I know they say you must have a FlashPlayer larger than a 9 but I have a 10 and still cannot download it. I have even been to my computer dealer and we tried downloading without success. Any ideas?

Had the same problem on my machine that runs windows 7 .

My solution was to fully remove Adobe Flash and Adobe Air.

I went one more step and used Regedit (not recommended )

to remove all references Flash and Air the registry .

Recommend that only a computer tech do this.

Then reinstalled Adobe Flash & Adobe Air

Problem then went away.:cool:

I have been running the countdown clock for several months, yet my husband who's computer is a virtual twin of mine, running the exact same programs (well, he has a few more) can't get it to install.

This morning mine did not come up when I started the machine. I tried to start the program, and no luck. Looks like neither one of us has it now.

Archived