Oceana B202

Blackrat

• 4 years later...
Have you stayed in this cabin or nearby?

What was it like? Pros/Cons

Thanks

Blackrat

Hi not stayed in this cabin, but have been on the ship.

Very good-you have cabins above and below.

You are very forward ,so if there are bumpy seas you will know about it.

Lots of white space around you-which maybe crew quarters.

Working on the assumption that all the bathrooms are the same, they are very small. open door, shower to the left, toilet in front, basin to the right.

Even with the above we liked the rest of the ship, and a cruise holiday beats anything else as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy yourself.

It's a few years ago now but we really liked the cabin. Non of them are huge and this was no different.

One thing we did like about it was if you turned right out of the cabin door, there was a door to one of the front balconies on the ship. We thought it might get busy with people slamming doors but no one went out there. In the end we used it as our own private balcony taking cups of tea out there in the morning.

Of course it's all weather dependant, we had flat calms for the whole holiday and lots of sunshine. If it was rough I can imagine it might move a bit at the front and they lock the front balconies even in the slightest huff but then if the front goes up and down so does the back. Unless you are in the dungeons in the middle you will get movement. Apart from normal ship's sounds we had no problems with noise, above, below or to the sides...ah there was my snoring but that wont be an issue. Probably was for the people next door.

Would I book it again, YES! Have a lovely holiday

Cheers,

BR