Harv & Marv excursion

gdpups

I've read great reviews about the Harv & Marv whale watching excursion in Juneau, so would like to try them if possible. Question is, they have an opening at 8:30 am, but our ship docks at 8 am (Holland American Zaandam).

They would pick me up at the dock, will I have enough time to make it? Is the ship tendered or docked?? Thanks for your help, if too iffy I may have to book with someone else.

The people at Harv and Marv's are great. As mentioned, they will know your schedule better than you do. I think we docked at 8 last year, they picked us up at 8:30. The tour, by the way, was fantastic!!!!!

Tour operators live and die by the cruise ships, so they know all the details, and will work with you. Bear in mind that their boats are small 6 or 12 people, so there is not one big boat that leaves at 8:30 or you are dead. They will likely have a boatload from your ship, and you will all make it just fine.

We had to get an early start as we wanted to squeeze in a glacier trek in the early afternoon. No problem. They knew what we were doing and worked with us beautifully.

Archived