Disembarkation in Montreal

lomo

I am sailing on the Maasdam from Boston to Montreal and need some help, advice, and information on the end of the cruise. I have a choice between getting off the boat, taking the city tour, and going straight to the airport on the day we dock. Or, staying over one night, but flying out on a flight scheduled to leave at 7:00 am. I have a concern about getting airport transportation at 5:00 in the morning. If we take the ship city tour, we may have to wait at the airport for 3-4 hours. If any of you have taken a cruise that ends in Montreal, I would love to hear from you. I would be interested in hearing what you did or what advice you would have for me. I would appreciate any help.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from Montreal. It shouldn't be a problem finding taxis at 5:00 in the morning to go to the airport. I'm not sure where exactly your ship will dock, but the weather here at the moment is very unpredictable (rain or snow for a few days, then it gets really warm.) Most city attractions are located downtown Montreal and within walking distance, close to the old port.

I am sailing on the Maasdam from Boston to Montreal and need some help, advice, and information on the end of the cruise. I have a choice between getting off the boat, taking the city tour, and going straight to the airport on the day we dock. Or, staying over one night, but flying out on a flight scheduled to leave at 7:00 am. I have a concern about getting airport transportation at 5:00 in the morning. If we take the ship city tour, we may have to wait at the airport for 3-4 hours. If any of you have taken a cruise that ends in Montreal, I would love to hear from you. I would be interested in hearing what you did or what advice you would have for me. I would appreciate any help.

if you are staying over your hotel may have an airport shuttle or you can ask the desk clerk to arrange to have a taxi pick you up at 5 am.

You usually need to check in 2 hrs prior to your flight.

Archived