RCCL bus to Baltimore?

Has anybody traveled on the RCCL bus to Baltimore from Philadelphia/Northeast? We've used it before and will be doing it again. Just wondering how the service has been or if anyone has had any problems or comments.

Thanks!!

I've never heard of this bus. We've been staying at a hotel where we could leave the car in Baltimore, it's cheaper to pay for the hotel for the night than it is to pay for parking at the pier for the whole cruise. We've been taking 9 night cruises out of Baltimore for the last 3 years.

Let me know how to find out details about this bus. Thanks!

Anytime we've cruised with RCCL we've taken one of there buses...a couple times it was even free! They use Entertainment Tours as their bus company of choice. It is $100 p/p roundtrip...while it is high, you can leave the driving to them.

https://www.enttours.com/

We've never had a problem. They have a one or two coming thru the Northeast...i know there is a stop in Jersey on the way down.

dave

I've never heard of this bus. We've been staying at a hotel where we could leave the car in Baltimore, it's cheaper to pay for the hotel for the night than it is to pay for parking at the pier for the whole cruise. We've been taking 9 night cruises out of Baltimore for the last 3 years.

We have taken Entertainment to Bayonne. $100/pp and we just get on and do not worry the rest of the way. It is great. and when we get back, they are there to take us home. Their web site shows the area they provide service to.

can you tell me what hotels do you recommend for staying at and leaving your vehicle when taking a 9 day cruise out of Baltimore. We are coming in from Cincinnati, OH. Thank you for your assistance.

can you tell me what hotels do you recommend for staying at and leaving your vehicle when taking a 9 day cruise out of Baltimore. We are coming in from Cincinnati, OH. Thank you for your assistance.

We did a b2b on Enchantment in April and drove down from just east of the Cleveland area. We stayed atLa Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Burnie, MD for us it was about a 7 hour drive and that was with a stop for gas and lunch. Next time we would pack a lunch to save time.

It's nothing fancy, but so easy to get to off I-695 and they offer a nice breakfast in the morning. It was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They took us to the port and picked us up. Our car was in the same spot where we left it when we returned.:D

For dining, there are lots of restaurants just up the road from the hotel plus drug/grocery stores. We'd stay there again if we book another cruise on Enchantment.

You may want to check out the East Coast Departures Forums for other suggestions on hotels in the Port of Baltimore area. Or you can Google Port of Baltimore Hotels Park N Cruise.

thank you Patti we will be giving this hotel our business as well!

I don't think you will be disappointed. And, if I may suggest a great restaurant for dinner............try The Olive Tree.........not to be confused with The Olive Garden. It's about 5 minutes from the hotel. Of course there's a Denny's across the street and a Bob Evan's up the street. Lots of places to eat.

You will just love driving in Baltimore where most "U-Turns" are legal!:eek::D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey....not interested in a bus ride but saw you were from Philly........we now live in Florida and both my wife and I grew up in Phila and bucks county.......we are going to be on the Enchantment 6/16......flyin to Baltimore the day before........Go Phillies !!

Hey newt111...I grew up in Bucks County as well...are you signed up for the meet & mingle for this cruise? Come join our thread!

The Phillies one a good game the other morning...

Hey....not interested in a bus ride but saw you were from Philly........we now live in Florida and both my wife and I grew up in Phila and bucks county.......we are going to be on the Enchantment 6/16......flyin to Baltimore the day before........Go Phillies !!

Love Entertainment Tours!!! Last year we used them to Bayonne and they came in the middle of a snowstorm (15+ inches) to pick us up and were right on time!!! This year we again used them and we had a traveler who has a scooter and made arrangements for a van with a lift for him. Great service and great price. However, we are now going on the Enchantment and live outside of the area where they travel. We would have to travel about 40 minutes to get the bus and am not sure where we would leave our car. Hopefully our area will be added.

Archived