cabin and boarding question

wharton450

Is there any difference between cabin grades CA,CB,CC on D deck on ventura execept position ?

My boarding time is 15.00/15.30 do you need to stick to these times or will they let you on earlier ? any advise would be most welcome .

Is there any difference between cabin grades CA,CB,CC on D deck on ventura execept position ?

My boarding time is 15.00/15.30 do you need to stick to these times or will they let you on earlier ? any advise would be most welcome .

Error......no

Errrrr......no

Errrrr. Yes you can. Earliest about 12.00

Gan canny

Dai

We arrived at the Ocean Terminal for our sailing on Ventura at 11.30 and were on board for 12.30. We had been given a time of 2 p.m. but no one seemed to take any notice.

What's the point of getting there at 11:30 when they don't start boarding until midday? ;)

What's the point of getting there at 11:30 when they don't start boarding until midday? ;)

They must have been at a loose end:rolleyes:. Had nowhere else to go:rolleyes:

We arrived at 11.35 got out of the car at 11.50 and were having a G&T by 12.10.:mad: Far too long. Spoiled our cruise, I want compensation.:cool:

Happy Cruising

:cool:

Dai

We are on the Eavesway coach to Southampton. Our check in time is 2pm but we will obviously check in when the coach arrives. Everyone on the coach will have different check in times.

Our check in time is given as 2 o'clock but have been advised to get there about 11.30 which we hopefully will. It's our first cruise and from reading various threads on here about the same subject it seems we should then be on board before lunch so can enjoy our first meal on board and be finished in time to go to the cabin when it is ready at about 2 I'm told

Our check in time is given as 2 o'clock but have been advised to get there about 11.30 which we hopefully will. It's our first cruise and from reading various threads on here about the same subject it seems we should then be on board before lunch so can enjoy our first meal on board and be finished in time to go to the cabin when it is ready at about 2 I'm told

Yes, you were told right.

Eavesway coaches do their bit to stagger the influx of passengers who arrive from all over the country which is good news for us car drivers who get there at noon.

Archived