Favorite "Fun Day at Sea" breakfast rituals

I go get a cup of coffee and enjoy the ocean view from the deck,,then wake up the wife and go for a lite breakfast. BTW they serve a bananna caramel item(I forgot the name) and it is SOOOOO good! Just look on the menu at the sit down breakfast. When we got one everyone at the table ordered one too!!:cool: Think it is a Baked Bananna?

I go get a cup of coffee and enjoy the ocean view from the deck,,then wake up the wife and go for a lite breakfast. BTW they serve a bananna caramel item(I forgot the name) and it is SOOOOO good! Just look on the menu at the sit down breakfast. When we got one everyone at the table ordered one too!!:cool: Think it is a Baked Banana?

Yes - I believe it's called "stewed bananas". Haven't tried it, though.

7 cruises and haven't eaten breakfast in the MDR yet....but we LOVE our breakfast ritual!!

Always start with room service..coffee, pastry, muffin and DH loves the lox and bagel!! We set up on the balcony and just relax, eating room service and watching the ocean go by. Then , after a bit, we make our way up to the buffett for the second round of breakfast and really pig out.

After loading up on breakfast, it makes it easy to get into that lido deck chair and crash out for awhile....

LPC

We have been on 9 cruises and this last cruise was the first time we went to the MDR for breakfast. We did so every morning and it was delicious! Eggs benedict every morning with some pineapple juice! We leave in 8 weeks for another cruise and we already told each other that we are eating breakfast every morning in the MDR!

Love the pineapple juice! I get it every morning in the MDR.

I love being on the lido early in the morning, watching the sun come up with a cup of coffee in hand. It doesn't always happen that way but it is what i aim for. I noticed on the Dream that they changed/added a couple of items daily. One day it was eggs benedict but they were rather dried out. back on the Dream in October and I will have to try the dining room at least one day.

I almost always am up early on a ship. I do not want to miss anything. I usually go to the Lido deck and get a bowl of fruit, oranges, grapefruit and melons, and some danish to eat. I find a table outside and see what the start of the day brings.

Doc

Archived