Future cruise credit question

Suzque49

Well I finally got My Princess site fixed so it's showing our cruise, cruise credit etc. But I was under the impression with the fcc would be applicable for cruises booked within the 4 year period. I paid the fcc on our 08/07 cruise, and booked this cruise in 09/10 but it shows on the site that obc expires 08/31, we don't sail until 09/10/11. So does the fcc expire and not apply? Also when we booked I was told by Princess we had an additional $25 for the booking, but it also says that expires 08/31. Of course if the fcc expires, it will be creditied to the credit card we are using anyway, so it's a wash, we paid it up front to begin with, but I wouldn't think the other $25 would expire with it. Any opinions?

FCC's and the related OBC show 'cruise by' dates, not 'book by' dates. You might try to see if Princess can extend your credit for a couple of weeks, as your cruise is so close to your expiration, but you may have to forego the OBC portion. The $100 cost will not be refunded as you have already applied that to the final cost of the cruise, and which will be paid off near the end of June, before the FCC expires.

I'll call Princess tomorrow to see if it can be extended and ask about the $25 obc that was given to us when we booked. (booked directly with Princess when they had a promotion thing going).

If it can't, oh well, not going to ruin my vacation over $100, or even $125.

Archived